Sunday, November 23, 2014

tutorial: Congratulations card! LiaStampz new release


So..had a request of a pregnant cute girl stamp and I made one ;) HeRe it is , It' s called Pregnant Girl ( so obvious lol)



Also made a little tutorial as I am trying to explain how you can use LiaStampz digis that come in a set. I'm really starting to love making sets :D

so here's how the tutorial looks like :

1. prepared my stamps. down here is an example of PNG files you can add them separately on a sheet or add one on top of the other to create a one image composition

I choose layers so I arranged them separately on one A4  in Ps. I multiplied the button with different sizes too as I had a card sketch..in my head :P




2. I printed colored then cut the digis out . Decided to use only 3 colors on this one. Love Copic markers! they're awesome <3
On the bigger button I've cut the holes out  you'll see later why :P

 3. I prepared the background : using a paper tape I masked the parts that I wanted to stay white and with a powder sponge... ( yeah I know lol ).. I gently rubbed the stripes with Jenny Bowlin  lavender Sachet ink .



4. After removing the tape ( be careful that the tape isn't too sticky or it'll take off with the paper ) ..you get this result ;) awesome right?

5.Oh..so this is why I've cut the holes of the button :)) to put a bakers twine through it and make a little bow



6.I've applied the double sided  adhesive dots  on the girl


7. Put her comfortably on the pile of pillows :p



 8. Added the button and the sentiment tag and glued them together


9.Glued the other buttons on the background paper along with all of the above ↑ 


10.Added white lines and dots with the gel pen ( i really like to do that a lot :P )


11. Added some transparent pearly sequins



12. and there it is ^_^



Hope you enjoyed and if you have any questions don't hesitate to ask :)



 Supplies:
















post signature

6 comments:

  1. Lia!!! I loooove this! So gorgeous! Your colouring looks so gorgeous too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous! I love the subtle background striping you did. Was that just with ink & daubers? Or did you airbrush that?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Tracy ^_^! nope no airbrush, I just gently rubbed the paper with a powder sponge ( not the fluffy one) and then insisted a bit on the margins so it has some gradient too.

      Delete

Thank you for commenting!