Saturday, November 29, 2014

Challenge 78-Add some Sparkle or Metallic

New Challenge at LiaStampz add some sparkle or metallic with another fab prize of 10 $ to spend in the digi shop!yuuhuu


I made my card with the new stamp in the shop Cozy Christmas and colored it with Copic markers. I used metallic paper and sequins. It's  really simple and fun :) I also used the speech bubble from the Cook Girl stamp set and I wrote with white "Have cozy Christmas "

Hope you enjoy and go check out the shop to see what you can buy if you will be the next winner on LiaStampz Challenge blog! yay!

Also stay tune with the last challenge winners that will be posted soon on the blog

Good luck everyone!



Supplies:




post signature

1 comment:

  1. What a gorgeous card and love the digi stamp! The layout is simple but very cute and I love the little sequin detailing Lynda xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!